Updating your vCube
To update your vCube to the latest firmware version:
- Open Manage Devices from the VeeaPay Dashboard
- Make sure your vCube is paired and connected with your smart device (for pairing instructions, click here)
- Click on your paired vCube to bring up the vCube details screen as shown below.
- Click on Update/Upgrade Firmware
- vCube will begin the update process, which may take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the update to complete before proceeding
- Once upgrade is successfully completed, a confirmation screen will be displayed.
- Your vCube is now updated to the most recent firmware version. Please turn off your vCube and turn it back on before you proceed to process payments.
For vCube troubleshooting tips, click here.