After pairing your devices, to accept a card payment:
- Select “Create New Payment” from the VeeaPay (home screen).
- Select an item from your inventory list, build a ticket or input a transaction amount.
- If you have configured a tip screen, your customer may then select the amount of the tip.
- If you have configured sales taxes, they will be automatically calculated and added to your transaction amount
- After the Credit/Debit selection and the tip amount has been selected, tap “Yes.”
- Follow the instructions on the vCube to process the payment.
- An EMV credit or debit card is inserted at the bottom of the vCube.
- An MSR card without a chip is swiped across the top of the vCube from left to right.
- A contactless card, and other contactless payments such as Apple Pay and Google Pay will be tapped at the back of the vCube
- When prompted:
- Customer enters their pin into the vCube in case of a PIN debit card
- Presses the green arrow on the vCube to proceed.
- Once the card is accepted, the device screen will display a confirmation of the transaction.
Print, email or sms the transaction receipt.
For information on refunds and reversals, click here.